Enterprise Europe Network is an initiative of the European Commission, being the largest network supporting enterprises, business and professional support organizations, research institutes, universities, technological parks, development agencies, from more than 60 countries, including 28 EU Member States, candidate countries, member countries of European Economic Area (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and other third countries.
Over 600 centers host the Enterprise Europe Network and offer specialized services to support business (information, feedback, cooperation and internationalization) and support innovation (know-how transfer and technology).
Enterprise Europe Network’s mission is to help local businesses internationalize their businesses by offering foreign trade consultancy, identifying new product / service markets, contacting potential partners to develop new businesses or technologies together, or funders for business ideas, inventions, and innovations.
Further details you can find out by visiting the dedicated web page een.ec.europa.eu.
By filling in an expression of interest, we can facilitate access to the Enterprise Europe Network database, which contains over 10,000 profiles (requests and offers of products / technologies and services) of companies in the Enterprise Europe Network coverage area.
You can also benefit from promoting your offer by completing a descriptive form (profile) and publishing of it in the Enterprise Europe Network database.
The advantage of using this platform for the internationalization of business partnerships and markets is that the development and registration of a profile, as well as the management of expressions of interest, are fully facilitated by the members of the Enterprise Europe Network, ensuring the confidentiality and relevance of established contacts.
2. Organization of economic and brokerage missions
Interested companies can participate in brokerage events or economic missions organized periodically at the level of the Network in various fields of activity. Also, if you have identified a major business opportunity, you can propose a personalized economic mission.
3. Accessing European Funds
Experts from the Enterprise Europe Network Centers provide help-desk with information on available funding sources at regional, national or European level, eligibility criteria and eligible activities under a specific call for proposals, clarification to complete the application for funding, support for identifying partners for innovation-research-development projects.
4. Information on European legislation and policies
The Enterprise Europe Network centers provide information on relevant European legislation and policies for different categories of business or business sectors, specific conditions for the marketing of products / services or conditions for participation in international public auctions.
Your opinions on improving European business legislation are regularly collected through public consultations and forwarded to European decision-makers.
5. Innovation support services
For ambitious SMEs to innovate and grow, Enterprise Europe Network can offer customized packages to support innovation.
The network offers two types of support packages:
- Developing capacities for innovation management on SMES with high potential for innovation (Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities). You can benefit from innovation management assessment and diagnosis services (using the IMP³rove tool), helping to develop and implement a plan of measures aimed at increasing the company’s immediate economic performance.
- Supporting the SMEs benefiting from Horizon 2020 – SME Instrument (Key Account Management – KAM). You can benefit from specialized services for assessing the need for technical assistance, identifying and recommending a “coach” (qualified specialists in the European Union), along with which you will prepare the documentation and successfully implement the innovative project that received funding in the primary stages of the project development (Stage 1 – Concept Note or Stage 2 – Feasibility Study).
6. Intellectual property rights
Are you interested in selling a new idea, product, service or process? The Enterprise Europe Network helps you learn how to protect yourself and take advantage of the ideas and technologies of your enterprise. We can also connect you with organizations and intellectual property experts – saving time and money.
The Network provides information and advice on intellectual property. We work closely with specialized organizations that support small businesses to use intellectual property rights. We can also help you identify new markets and export opportunities.
Contact your local Enterprise Europe Network for assistance in identifying, protecting and commercialization of intellectual property.